Although various soldering techniques have been invented and applied in manufacturing ﬁeld today, “iron soldering” remains the most technically established and stable technology, which provides high mechanical strength and reliability.
In a manufacturing world where quality & ﬂexibility are key, ROBO-SOL introduces, the inline ﬁxture-less soldering robot.
- Automatic Soldering Cell
- The soldering cell is designed to work as a fully automated in-line module.
- Soldering routines are programmed with the help of the teaching pendant or by Japan Unix developed software and stored on the Unix controller
- The controller can store up to 495 programs that can include up to 21,000 steps.
- The system can be programmed to solder, point, arc or line. •Automatic tip correction X/Y/Z,
- Cleaning station air and brush cleaning of the soldering tip.
- 10” intuitive touch panel interface
Additional functions that can be managed via the user interface are:
- Conveyor width adjustment
- Board clamp
- Board support
- Pass-through function
- Graphical Unser interface
- Program selection
- Access and reset error conditions
- Fault diagnostics